Dear HMS Epigenetics Community,
We are happy to say that last year's third annual Epigenetics Symposium was a great success, with over 300 registrants. The Epigenetics Initiative and Annual Symposium have become an integral part of the HMS epigenetics community, not only to bring investigators and labs closer together, but also to inspire a new generation of scientists.
At the Symposium we announced the continuation of two funding opportunities: Collaborative Seed Grants and Travel Grants for Students or Postdocs.
We welcome your application for a $20,000 seed grant from the HMS Epigenetics Initiative.
The application deadline is February 1, 2017.
The application requirements are:
- A collaboration between two or more HMS-affiliated labs on a project related to epigenetics (limit 1 application per PI)
- Collaboration between labs in different departments or at different locations is encouraged
- Application deadline: February 1, 2017
- Submit: one four-page pdf that includes:
- A brief cover letter,
- Two pages for the proposal (single spaced, one-inch margins),
- One page for references
The deadline for the Travel Grant for Students and Postdocs is March 1, 2017
Applications should be submitted to Vonda Shannon at Vonda_Shannon@hms.harvard.edu