Positions available to study gene regulation, epigenetics and the molecular biology of aging and neurodegenerative diseases. Projects focus on iPS cells, C. elegans, animal models and the biology of genes involved in aging and Alzheimer's disease. For reference see: Nature 507:448, 2014, J. Cell Biol. 203:457, 2013, Mol. Cell 40:333, 2010, Nature 464:529, 2010, Nature 429:883, 2004. Experience in molecular biology is required.
Send CV, a brief description of research experience and names of 3 references to: Dr. Bruce Yankner by email to email@example.com
The Kim Lab in the Stem Cell Program at Boston Children’s Hospital is seeking an Administrative Associate II to support Dr. Carla Kim and her lab members.
The Administrative Assistant II will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to a principal investigator and her lab in the Stem Cell Program. This growing lab engages in stem cell biology and cancer research, with a focus on lung biology.
- For the principal investigator, managing travel arrangements, maintaining financial records, overseeing grant submissions, managing calendar, managing lab projects, and providing customer service to her lab members.
- Assisting with lab operations including the on boarding of new members and support of existing members.
- Maintaining lab information including policies and procedures, databases and websites.
To qualify, you must have:
- A high school level of educational development and six months of work experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Initiative in improving operations within area/department, and the ability to assists in implementing changes.
- No certification, registration or licensure required.
For more information or to apply to this position, please click here to access the Boston Children’s Hospital Career Site. You may also contact Dr. Carla Kim directly at Carla.Kim@Childrens.Harvard.edu or 617-919-4865.